• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dub216

dub216

Serrasalmus spilopleura

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

nice little store, located 3 blocks north from 480, on state rd, the guy deals mostly with chicleds, but very rare ones, does ship, but preffers not to in cold weather, thats where i got my scomb, very surprised he had them, cool guys to deal with though.
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Fubijar03

Fubijar03

Serrasalmus maculatus

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

Just went here for the first time today. Awesome store if you like cichlids, I have never seen a selection of cichlids like that before. Really friendly and helpful, but understaffed and a touch cluttered. No ps for sale other than 4 baby red bellies.

Mike.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 dub216

dub216

Serrasalmus spilopleura

• Members
  • 1,334 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:29 PM

Just to let everyone know, if you are into chiclids this is the man to come see, he has over 500 tanks over 30,000 gallons. He always has high quality fish, never would sell you a sick fish, i work for him doing water changes to help out and the water for all of his tanks are crystal clear! I'm going to share a link to his youtube video you can see for yourself, if the link doesn't work for some reason you can see it on youtube under something fishy Cleveland! As you will see in the video we keep the tanks 100% clean. there's another location also that isn't in the video that holds over 100 tanks and adding 100 more soon that i'm responsible for! Right now he doesn't do online orders, but i'm trying to change his mind about that! As far as Piranha goes he's not really into them. He does have a large school of reds that he's trying to sell, They are around 5 inches and are eating pellets, $25 a piece. If you are in the area come check theplace out! Well worth it!https://youtu.be/bXY0CQo0B1o

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users