• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 His Majesty

His Majesty

Puck Bunny

• Site Moderator
  • 6,369 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

Its Raffle Time! Brought to you by our Sponsors Aquascape. Any questions PM Nicole or post in the official thread which can be found here: http://piranhakeepers.com/topic/6273-its-time/#entry126927

So here are the rules:

We will be raffling off a gift certificate for $350 plus $50 for shipping. If you so choose to use the total $400 on a fish, you can; however you will be responsible to pay the additional shipping cost. You are not required to use the entire gift certificate at once, but we will only cover shipping on one package. The shipping is for a small, single box. Any large shipments will have to pay the difference for shipping.
The tickets will cost $10 each. If you already have a store credit with us, you can not use your store credit to purchases tickets.

Eligibility:
This raffle is open to all members. Those located outside the continental US are responsible for all customs fees associated with the shipping.

Time:
The raffle will begin today December 10, 2012 and will end on December 23, 2012 at midnight.
I would like to keep this to one per person; however I must sell at least forty tickets. If by December 17th we are not halfway to our goal, I will be opening the raffle up for each member to purchase more.

The purchases will chronologically be placed on a number list as the payments come in. If you send your payment while I am not here, don't fret, I will update it the next day I am in.

You can send your payment via paypal to aquas@optonline.net; please put your pkeeper name, real name and "raffle tickets" in the memo area. You can also call with your credit card number to purchase the tickets with visa, mastercard, discover or amex; or come to the store with cash if you are in the area.

Ticket purchases are non-refundable.

As extra incentive for everyone to participate:

As most, if not all, of you know we are located in northern NJ. Over a month ago now, Superstorm Sandy hit the tri-state area. Making landfall at the Jersey Shore. Everyone that works here has spent countless hours on those beaches every summer and have tons of memories there. So we wanted to help out in some way.

So as extra incentive, all profit over the 40 tickets will be donated to the relief efforts for Superstorm Sandy. So not only is this a chance to get an awesome fish but also help some people out that might not otherwise have anything to wake up to on Christmas morning.

For those of you who would not like to participate in the raffle, but would like to donate food, clothes, etc. You can mail them to the shop at 234 Washington Avenue, Belleville, NJ 07109. We will be delivering the donations over the Christmas holiday.
Me, HM, Trav, and Trigga are better looking than most of you white guys on here - speakyourmind
Posted Image
PM me your entries for POTM and NPOTM

#2 TRIG

TRIG

Pygocentrus cariba

• Members
  • 370 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

Awesome, I'll be getting one!
Posted Image