• twitter
  • youtube
  • googleplus
  • facebook

Photo

Manzanita*** DRIFTWOOD*** buy 2 get 1 free :)

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 pc1

pc1

Fry

• Community Sponsor
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

Sorry just threw my off. I'm not sure how Parcel Select travels

#62 Smoke

Smoke

Serrasalmus Manueli

• 6,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Well my wood is on the way nonetheless! Big thanks for your prompt service and amazing pieces of drift-wood, as usual :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#63 pc1

pc1

Fry

• Community Sponsor
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

Well my wood is on the way nonetheless! Big thanks for your prompt service and amazing pieces of drift-wood, as usual :thumbsup:

My pleasure!

#64 Sandnukka15

Sandnukka15

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:00 AM

Is the website up to date on the inventory?

#65 Red Rhom

Red Rhom

Serrasalmus sanchezi

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:49 PM

Is this vendor reputable lately?

I placed an order for a large driftwood piece last weekend and made payment via paypal. Yet no confirmation or order email was ever sent to me. I've emailed Rafael twice at his personal email asking if my order was processed with no response. I called the phone # from the Manzanita-Driftwood Facebook page and it just rings out and goes to voicemail. My order was supposedly going to be sent via Greyhound Package Express. Yet I have not heard a word from Manzanita Driftwood or Greyhound.

Can any of the mods of the site point me in the right direction, considering this is a sponsor for the forum?

Thanks in advance.

Red Sanchezi: 20g long | Ruby Red Spilo: 29g | Black Mask Elongatus: 33g long | Gold Mac: 40g breeder | Geryi: 55g hi-tech planted | Tocantins Rhom: 75g | Blue Diamond Rhom: 90g | Manueli: 120g | Mixed Pygo Shoal (5x Red Belly, 3x Caribe, 1x Piraya, 1x Ternetzi): 135g | [???]: 210g long

#66 pc1

pc1

Fry

• Community Sponsor
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Is this vendor reputable lately?

I placed an order for a large driftwood piece last weekend and made payment via paypal. Yet no confirmation or order email was ever sent to me. I've emailed Rafael twice at his personal email asking if my order was processed with no response. I called the phone # from the Manzanita-Driftwood Facebook page and it just rings out and goes to voicemail. My order was supposedly going to be sent via Greyhound Package Express. Yet I have not heard a word from Manzanita Driftwood or Greyhound.

Can any of the mods of the site point me in the right direction, considering this is a sponsor for the forum?

Thanks in advance.

Hey bud I did not receive any new emails from you. Send me a text at that number you called.

#67 Sandnukka15

Sandnukka15

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 08:39 PM

Still buy 2 get one free?..... And is the site updated for recent stock?

#68 Red Rhom

Red Rhom

Serrasalmus sanchezi

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:12 AM

Hey bud I did not receive any new emails from you. Send me a text at that number you called.

I sent you the text. Please let me know the status of the order via email, text, or PM here.
Red Sanchezi: 20g long | Ruby Red Spilo: 29g | Black Mask Elongatus: 33g long | Gold Mac: 40g breeder | Geryi: 55g hi-tech planted | Tocantins Rhom: 75g | Blue Diamond Rhom: 90g | Manueli: 120g | Mixed Pygo Shoal (5x Red Belly, 3x Caribe, 1x Piraya, 1x Ternetzi): 135g | [???]: 210g long

#69 Red Rhom

Red Rhom

Serrasalmus sanchezi

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

It's here. Picking it up from Greyhound tomorrow!

Still buy 2 get one free?..... And is the site updated for recent stock?

Yeah, the promotion is still on and the site has been updated as per 3/18/15

#70 marcjr

marcjr

Pygocentrus cariba

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:54 PM

Is the buy two get one free deal still going on?

#71 pc1

pc1

Fry

• Community Sponsor
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

yes, go to my site www.manzanita-driftwood.com it is more up to date with the exception of a few that sold last night

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users