Piranha Keepers 2nd Aquascaping Contest
The rules have changed this time around, and the contest will be divided into different categories. Winners of each category will receive prizes!!! Thanks to our sponsor NilocG Aquatics!!!!!
Large - 75gal and above
Medium - 20gal - 74gal
Nano - 19gal and below
Biotope / hardscape only - Any tank size
1. Updating the journals is not mandatory, so if you don't have the time to constantly update, it isn't a problem and you can still take part.
2. To take part you must start a journal with a full tank shot of the tank bare, and a full tank shot after initial planting. (if you aren't planting see rule no.3)
3. If you aren't planting and are going for a hardscape only tank, then you must start a journal with a full tank shot of the tank bare, and a full tank shot of the initial hardscape arrangement.
4. A final full tank shot must be submitted via pm or email to Comrade prior to the final deadline 1st October, if you don't submit a picture than the last full tank shot in your journal thread will be used.
5. All equipment is allowed, but we encourage participants to focus on the aquascape and not the equipment.
6. Participants are allowed to have one entry in each category if they wish to submit multiple tanks, but no more than one in any single category.
Entries can be placed here in the contest forum...
Piranha Keepers 2nd Aquascaping Contest - Sponsored by NilocG Aquatics
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users