#1 NIH23

NIH23

The Collector

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

We really need this. Post feedback below. :)

Feel free to post pics as well.

Edited by NIH23, 09 June 2012 - 09:53 PM.

#2 Scars

Scars

Meat & Milk Delivery Boy

• 8,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

Ive ordered from aquascape four times now. The first three times the reds, cariba, and serras arrived healthy and awesome. The fourth time will be arriving tuesday.

Ive always had great packaging and everytime i call in my order Nicole calls when they ship out and After they arrive to make sure they made it safe.

Ive also gotten all my questions answered (and ive asked a lot) through PM's or phone calls. I havent really dealt with anyone besides Nicole, but she gives the best customer service I could hope for.

#3 The Dude

The Dude

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Site Moderator
  • 10,015 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

I've ordered twice. Also only dealt with Nicole. Could not be more pleased. She's called me after each order arrived. Will order from them again and again.

#4 davery08

davery08

Serrasalmus maculatus

• Members
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

ordered my whale cats from them, dealt with nicole and pedro.. At first I was a mess and super pissed off at Aqua Scape but it wasn't their fault at all it was just me being impatient.. my fish arrived, well packaged and healthy and got a call about 30 minutes later from nicole making sure everything went okay.. well order from them again if I ever decide to order fish again
  • Sam K. likes this
1 Jack Dempsey
2 Parrot cichlids
1 Convict

#5 lethal101

lethal101

Pygocentrus cariba

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Ive delt with AS for several orders, always good quality and service
  • Sam K. likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image

THRILLA IN MANILLA

#6 c_granger21

c_granger21

Serrasalmus spilopleura

• Members
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

have had 3 or4 orders through AS.... had a problem with one but they made things right. Will be doing more business with them !
  • Sam K. likes this
Posted Image

S.T.W.G

#7 cdub

cdub

the original dub

• 4,314 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

i have order from aquascape twice. and i just put in another order.

both times last year, one cariba shipment of 15 cariba and 4 serras. everything showed up in awesome health (even after fedex threw my box o' cariba at me)

i will defiantly use this company in the future.

i have also only dealt with Nichole, and she says what she means. shes not the type to b.s. you to make a sale. she always calls me back when she says shes going to, and always calls before and after a shipment. she should be the trainer of trainers when it comes to customer service!

Edited by cdub, 21 April 2012 - 10:27 AM.

Caleb

pk_us_white.png

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/PiranhaKeepers/Species%20Tags/s_rhombeus_2.jpg />http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/clbfrnc/b09204c3.jpg[img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/clbfrnc/DSCN0312-1.jpg
So no one told you life was going to be this way. Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA. It's like you're always stuck in second gear, Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

#8 Smoke

Smoke

Serrasalmus Manueli

• 6,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

A+. Will definitely do business with them again in the future.
Posted Image

#9 GTR_Kevv

GTR_Kevv

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

All of my fish have been ordered through AS. And I've recieved nothing but A+ quality service and fish + nicoles an angel!...
  • Sam K. likes this

Posted Image

#10 Nzac

Nzac

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Most of my fish I have found locally, I have only ordered fish online 1 time and it was from AS. It was a little bumpy during the process, but all worked out well. I would have ordered a manueli here recently from them but I currently have 0 tank space for more fish.

I have no problem ordering from them again in the future if I ever have tank space and can't find what I want locally(no offense, I prefer to check my fish out before purchase when possible).

As for prices... when I do find a fish at a local shop it seems to cost just about the same as aquascape's price + shipping.

Edited by Nzac, 21 April 2012 - 01:57 PM.

I've got several scaley and a couple scaleless creatures living in glass houses full of water in the other room.

#11 cdub

cdub

the original dub

• 4,314 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Got my Manny safe and sound. When I first got the package my heart sank though. Fed ex gave me a dripping wet box that was crushed in on one side.

But I dripped him an held him up right for a couple minutes till he could stay up on his own. An right now he's exploring his half of the tank. First thing he did was try an jump out. Lol

Another perfect hassle free purchase from a.s. again thank you Nichole an Pedro. Especially Nichole for not getting annoyed with all my calls an p.ms.

Edited by cdub, 26 April 2012 - 01:08 PM.

• Sam K. likes this

Caleb

pk_us_white.png

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/PiranhaKeepers/Species%20Tags/s_rhombeus_2.jpg />http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/clbfrnc/b09204c3.jpg[img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/clbfrnc/DSCN0312-1.jpg
So no one told you life was going to be this way. Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA. It's like you're always stuck in second gear, Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

#12 Scars

Scars

Meat & Milk Delivery Boy

• 8,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Another perfect fish delivered! Flawless Ruby red. Thanks so much aquascape!

Posted Image

#13 NIH23

NIH23

The Collector

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

yup, i stand strong by them and always will, A++ the pics ive been posting around the forum of the flawless fish, have been from aquascape! great people and i highly recommend them. soon i will be posting pics here

#14 BradD

BradD

Pygo Shoals

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

Got 17 cariba and 1 rrs all perfect when i got them nicole and pedro A+ for everything from customer servie to shipping thanks again.
i might be in the market for a chiller do you happen to have those?
  • Sam K. likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image x5
Posted Image x1
Posted Image x1
Posted Image x12

#15 Smoke

Smoke

Serrasalmus Manueli

• 6,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

Thanks Nicole and Pedro for this guy. Got him over 2 years ago as a small silvery looking Xingu rhom... well that little beast transformed himself into a beautiful Marbled Rhom. Certainly one of my most unique fish.

THANK YOU!!! :D

Posted Image
  • rioapure likes this
Posted Image

#16 NIH23

NIH23

The Collector

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

Was at aquascape last week and will say that the 13 hour drive was well worth it!!! got some awesome fish and the quality was top notch! Store and all tanks were very well kept. It is safe for me to say that you can buy with zero hesitation as everything i saw in there was extremely healthy and didn't see a single dead fish. I will keep going back again and again. im hoping to make a trip out there every other month. Just spend spend spend, trust me it wont be a waste. :)

#17 Smoke

Smoke

Serrasalmus Manueli

• 6,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

Still can't get over this BEAST!!! THANK YOU AQUASCAPEONLINE!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 NIH23

NIH23

The Collector

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:01 AM

omg! gotta have the other one!!!!!!!!

#19 Smoke

Smoke

Serrasalmus Manueli

• 6,221 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

omg! gotta have the other one!!!!!!!!

Still haven't gotten it? Do I need to tease you with more pics/vids? ;)
Posted Image

#20 PeachSoda21

PeachSoda21

Serrasalmus spilopleura

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

Still haven't gotten it? Do I need to tease you with more pics/vids? ;)

He will prob get one soon. . . .I think he will have a little tank space open. . . lol

Edited by PeachSoda21, 29 June 2012 - 07:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users