• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 JoeDizzleMPLS

JoeDizzleMPLS

Administrator

• Webmaster
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

This is something that I have wanted on this site and after popping up in the suggestions, I thought our classifieds are now active enough to justify buying a feedback program. Buyers, sellers, and even traders will now have the option to leave feedback for transactions and trades that are set up in our classifieds section. If you look at someone's profile, there is now a "Feedback" tab on the left side of the page where you can look up that member's feedback ratings and comments associated with those ratings. I also made it so that feedback ratings are displayed in posts made in the classifieds to make it even easier to use in that section. To leave feedback, just click on the "Leave Feedback" button on the Feedback page of someone's profile and fill in the appropriate info.

A few things...

- First off, a sale/trade thread located in the classifieds is REQUIRED to leave feedback, there is a spot to paste the address of the sale thread on the feedback form and this must be filled out to submit the feedback -- this is set up this way to help keep the whole process from being abused by bringing drama from other sites or people giving random bad feedback just to troll.

- Stick to the basics when giving feedback -- the comment box is not there to write a novel explaining every single aspect of a deal, just a brief explanation of how it went.

- Try to be fair -- sometimes things don't go as planned and nobody is at fault, so please don't leave negative feedback for something that someone had no control over.

This program can be a big asset to a forum like this, let's just make sure it's used responsibly -- if you feel like you have received unfair feedback, please let us know.

Any questions on how the program works or if you find any glitches, shoot me a PM or post in this thread.

#2 cdub

cdub

the original dub

• 4,314 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

awesome joe :thumbsup:

answered a couple questions i had in that first post. good deal.

Caleb

pk_us_white.png

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j434/PiranhaKeepers/Species%20Tags/s_rhombeus_2.jpg />http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/clbfrnc/b09204c3.jpg[img]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh579/clbfrnc/DSCN0312-1.jpg
So no one told you life was going to be this way. Your job's a joke, you're broke, you're love life's DOA. It's like you're always stuck in second gear, Well, it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.

#3 Scars

Scars

Meat & Milk Delivery Boy

• 8,928 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

youre the man joe.

#4 FishermanCanada

FishermanCanada

Juvie

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

This will sure make it a lot easier! :D

Posted Image

#5 Alf36

Alf36

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

so are people able to go back and leave feedback from past transactions on the site, or is this starting now?

Edited by Alf36, 09 April 2012 - 08:55 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Nzac

Nzac

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

I assume as long as there is a thread in the member classified section from said past trasnaction you could go back to that.
I've got several scaley and a couple scaleless creatures living in glass houses full of water in the other room.

#7 Alf36

Alf36

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

I was just curious if peoples feedbacks, and are going to start to climb here the next little bit
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 CuzIsaidSo

CuzIsaidSo

Serrasalmus elongatus

• 3,195 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

Nice feature Joe :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#9 His Majesty

His Majesty

Puck Bunny

• Site Moderator
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:48 AM

this is an excellent feature. nice work Joe
Me, HM, Trav, and Trigga are better looking than most of you white guys on here - speakyourmind

#10 jp80911

jp80911

食人魚

• Site Moderator
  • 4,850 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:19 AM

You the boss Joe!

Posted Image

#11 XiDiS

XiDiS

Serrasalmus elongatus

• 2,167 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

Thanks Joe. :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image <---- Slip n Slide like a BAWSE!!!
P.P.C

#12 MFNRyan

MFNRyan

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,412 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

It's a great idea Joe. Very cool and nice to see the site growing and maturing as the member base builds
Ryan!!!

#13 JoeDizzleMPLS

JoeDizzleMPLS

Administrator

• Webmaster
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

so are people able to go back and leave feedback from past transactions on the site, or is this starting now?

You can definitely go back and leave feedback for older sales/trades as long as the sales thread is located on this site -- I would actually encourage people to do that so we can build up feedback and turn this into a useful feature right away.

#14 CuzIsaidSo

CuzIsaidSo

Serrasalmus elongatus

• 3,195 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Is the stupid "type this wiggly word that doesn't make any sense" security feature necassary?
Posted Image

#15 JoeDizzleMPLS

JoeDizzleMPLS

Administrator

• Webmaster
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

Is the stupid "type this wiggly word that doesn't make any sense" security feature necassary?

No, I'll turn that off

#16 CuzIsaidSo

CuzIsaidSo

Serrasalmus elongatus

• 3,195 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

Thanks Joe
Posted Image

#17 JoeDizzleMPLS

JoeDizzleMPLS

Administrator

• Webmaster