#1 NIH23

NIH23

The Collector

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:38 PM

Why was my topic deleted? We haven't really resolved it.

#2 Trav

Trav

#greezy

• Site Moderator
  • 5,582 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 04:58 AM

Nadeem...I just talked to Pedro and he is baffled by this post and your statements that you have been ignored. According to Pedro...he not only cared for your fish when you were ill for over a year...he thought this situation was settled with an agreement made months ago. He has offered to sell your fish and send you the proceeds with no compensation for their care the last year...and also offered you a credit for any fish you have paid for and could not accept during your illness. He has no ill will towards you...just confused by the post here and why you would tell everyone that he has not been accommodating when you were the one that was in need. It wasnt like he asked to care for your fish. I would suggest that you talk with Pedro directly. It seems like there is some kind of confusion that could easily be settled with a discussion.

I am going to leave this up for a couple days...and then I am going to remove this post. Should you not reach Pedro in the next week or so....pm me and I will work with you to get this settled. All this is doing is airing what appears to be a misunderstanding and hurting both your interests.

So again...contact Pedro. He was under then impression you both had reached an agreement months ago.

#3 NIH23

NIH23

The Collector

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:04 PM

I contacted GG, please leave this one up for now.

Edited by NIH23, 13 January 2016 - 03:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users