• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Sandnukka15

Sandnukka15

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:00 PM

Ordered 3 armies and 3 threadfin cichlids as teacher fish on wed sept 9th. Was told that day that they would be shipped out and i should recieve my fish on thursday...... thursday no fish so i call in .... they told me it got back tracked and the fish will be shipped out that night for arival on friday..... i said no problem.... friday comes no fish.... i call in to check since we are talking about live fish here and not an ordinary package i want to make sure..... they tell me it was delayed bc some other orders/ forgotten and i would recieve my shipment on monday..... monday(today)no fish ..... nicole tells me that they didnt get to it and that i will recieve them tom (tue)....... then i get another call at 7 pm from nicole saying it didnt get shipped and tha they will get to it tom and i will have them wed....

This is more then ridiculous..... ive been a regular customer for many years and have made pedro quite a decent amount of change..... idk if my order is being procrastinated bc i have store credit or what ... but this is plain unprofessional..... if there is an issue and u cant ship for a few days thats fine but telling me every single day that my shipment will be ariving the next day ... day after day is what gets me pissed.....

I understand u guys are under staffed but this kind of thing needs to get adressed

Edited by Sandnukka15, 14 September 2015 - 09:00 PM.

• FishFood likes this

#2 Sandnukka15

Sandnukka15

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:04 PM

Update...... Fish won't be here Tom either!...... But at least Nicole was nice enough to text me and let me know

#3 Paintyoursky

Paintyoursky

Pygocentrus nattereri

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

Why take this issue to the forum? Doesn't seem to be helping anything.

#4 peeronya

peeronya

Serrasalmus sanchezi

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

Calm down not another word sandnukka!

Edited by peeronya, 15 September 2015 - 07:45 PM.

#5 Sandnukka15

Sandnukka15

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:18 PM

It's feedback on shipping delays .... I talked to Nicole everything fine ..... And don't act like u guys wouldn't be irritated as well bc u know u would

I thought pedro was just shipping other shipments in before mine due to credit but bong has left and now i know the issue

Edited by Sandnukka15, 15 September 2015 - 08:31 PM.

#6 peeronya

peeronya

Serrasalmus sanchezi

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

That's it. I said don't say another word about it. Now you don't get your fish. I'm a man of my word. Lol

#7 Sandnukka15

Sandnukka15

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

The f*ck i dont this tanks been emptyfor a month lol

Peeronya id love to see the look on ur face if one of ur rhoms was delayed hahaha

#8 nzafi

nzafi

Pygocentrus cariba

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:30 AM

I have had a similar issue in the past when relying on Pedro. While Nicole is great and all about customer service, when it requires Pedro's attention things seem to take forever like he does not care or you are not a priority, and you get to listen to Nicole cover for him while she apologizes. 

Not much you can do unless you are willing to take your business elsewhere and unfortunately they are a niche fish provider. 

• NIH23 likes this

#9 Sandnukka15

Sandnukka15

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:14 PM

Nicoles always great and apologetic..... There's nothing she can do

#10 AquaScapeOnline

AquaScapeOnline

Pygocentrus nattereri

• Community Sponsor
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:09 PM

I want to start off first by apologizing to any one who had there order delayed.  As some of you may already know we had the roof collapse here at the store that forced us to be out of commission for 2 months.  Al tough Irwin was still shipping fish I was too busy getting the store back up and some of the bigger orders got delayed because I'm the one that packs them to ensure the fish arrive to you in the same condition as i would like to receive them.  Recently Erwin (Bong) informed us he was moving to CA and he was no longer going to be with us.  He has since moved and we wish him the best.  The store is now fully operational and 90% of the delayed orders have been shipped.  I will get all the other pending orders out today and tomorrow.  If you have a pending order and have not heard from us today, please call us.  Again I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please check out the video of a very bad day here at AquaScape.
Pedro

Aqua Scape Online
234 Washington Ave
Belleville NJ, 07109
908-634-0820
908-634-0825

Walkins are always welcome
Open from 11am to 8pm Daily Sat 12pm to 6pm

For ordering info or questions please email me at
aquas@optonline.net
or visit the website at
www.aquascapeonline.com

·´`·...><((((º>.·´`·..·´`·.><((((º>.·´`·.,.><((((º>]

Posted Image

#11 d3r

d3r

Serrasalmus sanchezi

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:29 PM

Jesus....what happened!?

#12 mallard612

mallard612

Fry

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:33 PM

That doesn't look good. I hope everyone is alright.

#13 1Rhom

1Rhom

Serrasalmus elongatus

• Members
  • 3,096 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:09 PM

Seems like a legit reason to delay orders.

#14 NIH23

NIH23

The Collector

• Members
  • 2,118 posts

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:17 PM

6 weeks now. Delays getting any shorter?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users